Fixing REQUEST_URI functions.php file on line 73 Error in WordPress
REQUEST_URI functions.php file on line 73 Error in WordPress, Usually it happens when you upgrade your WordPress from old PHP versions to new ones like PHP version 7.3 (ea-php73).
This error is usually displayed as text at the top of the website and the wp Admin Dashboard.
The error text is usually as follows:
To fix this error, refer to your file source in the File Manager on Hosting Control Panle ( for example cPanel or … ) and go to the wp-content folder then themes, look for the path to your active template folder, and Look for the functions.php file after entering your site’s template directory
Open the file with a file editor and go to line 73 and clear all in line 73 and replace it with the following values:
Finally, save the file by tapping Save and reloading your website with F5 Key On Your Keyboard.
If you are a Ehsanserver’s client you can discuss your problems by using the Ticketing section, if you are not our client, no problem!
if your problem does not require special access from your Hosting Provider, We will fix the problem for free or at a low cost.
- error in WordPress
- File Manager
- fix error in WordPress
- Fixing REQUEST_URI functions.php Error
- Fixing REQUEST_URI functions.php file on line 73 Error
- Fixing REQUEST_URI functions.php file on line 73 Error in WordPress
- functions.php 73
- functions.php file on line 73 Error
- functions.php file on line 73 Error in WordPress
- in /var/www/.../web/wp-content/themes/.../functions.php on line 73
- REQUEST_URI functions.php Error
- template folder
- Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI
- wp Admin
- wp Admin Dashboard